Training Course: Anti-Money Laundering Update – 30 October 2018
€105.00 (€129.15 incl VAT)
Tuesday 30 Oct 2018 from 2pm – 5pm
Talbot Hotel Stillorgan, Dublin, A94 V6K5
Receive a 15% Discount for three or more bookings from the same office.
Tuesday 30 October 2018 from 2pm – 5pm
(Registration from 9am)
This course is very popular with accountants, probably because the law, the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, Act, 2010, makes training compulsory.
Benefits of attending this course will include:
- The new Beneficial Ownership Register (BOR) effective from 15 November 2016
- The latest pronouncements on the BOR as they become available
- The new AMLGo Reporting Platform effective from June 2017
- The expected new requirements of the EU Fourth AML Directive
- Summary of the principle legal requirements
- Case studies to illustrate the AML risks for accountants
- What to expect on an external AML monitoring inspection
- The focus of the course will be on the practical aspects of implementing AML rules
Delegates will be supplied with a free AML Control Sheet to help supervise the AML compliance process and make it more efficient.
- Tuesday 30 October 2018 2pm to 5pm (Registration from 1:30pm)
- Location: Talbot Hotel Stillorgan (old Stillorgan Park Hotel), County Dublin
- Price: €105 per person (Receive a 15% Discount for three or more bookings from the same office).
- Delegate materials provided.
- Free parking at hotel.
- All delegates receive a soft copy of additional practical course materials