This Manual contains everything you need to successfully implement the requirements of the latest Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Acts, 2010 to 2021 which became law on 23 and 24 April 2021.
New additions to the Manual include:
- A new section on human trafficking and modern slavery.
- Three FAQs about AML/CTF during Covid-19.
- Added improved hyper-linking within the Manual for easier access and to enhance understanding.
- Enhanced the Corporate and Personal Identity Assessment forms with a small number of additional questions.
- Two new Appendices added:
- Crime Indicators for Accountants
- Risk factors in the legislation (updated for the 2021 AML law)
The Manual comes with a free of charge, Excel spreadsheet called the ‘AML Control Sheet’ which firms may use to give a ‘helicopter’ view of progress made with keeping client AML data up to date.