by John McCarthy Consulting Ltd. | Jun 29, 2020 | Blog, News
Does your ISQC1 Audit Quality Control Manual deal with:
• Root Cause Analysis(best practice developments following cold file reviews) and
• Section 934 I (3) of the Companies Act, 2014 – as introduced by the Companies (Statutory Audits) Act, 2018 from 21 September 2018, dealing with reporting systems within audit firms to allow audit personnel make reports of relevant contraventions under the Companies Act, 2014?
If not, then take a look at the latest June 2020 edition of our ISQC1 Audit Quality Control Manual for only €150+VAT. Available here for immediate download.
The Manual enables audit firms to comply with the latest audit quality control requirements and has a template to comply with the 2016 edition of the International Education Standard 8 (IES 8) – the standard that addresses the ongoing education (CPD requirements) of Responsible Individual auditors.’
Other up to date template letters of engagement/representation (including many dealing with COVID-19) are available at our online store
by John McCarthy Consulting Ltd. | Apr 7, 2019 | Blog, News
Is the following statement True or False? The exemption thresholds for audit exemption changed with effect from 21 September 2018 when the Companies (Statutory Audits) Act, 2018 came into effect.
In our webinar entitled ‘Audit Exemption – What are the New Rules?’, we cover the main changes brought about since the advent of the Companies Act, 2014 including:
- The new thresholds for ‘small’ companies and certain ‘small’ groups
- Changes since 21 September 2018?
- Miscellaneous Technical Statement 41 on compilation assignments
- Engagement/representation letters – suitable audit exemption templates available on our website here
- Procedures and Planning
- Accountant’s report
- Resignation issues and voluntary audit
For the answer to the quiz question above and other similar questions on the Audit Exemption, go to our website and download the webinar on this topic for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
There are 18 other webinars on various topics – also for €45 each, or you may purchase two at the same time for €80 or 5 for €190.
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
For the following, ready to use, audit exemption engagement and representation letters (in Word) available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or ore templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links: