Audit Exemption – The New Rules
Is the following statement True or False? The exemption thresholds for audit exemption changed with effect from 21 September 2018 when the Companies (Statutory Audits) Act, 2018 came into effect.
In our webinar entitled ‘Audit Exemption – What are the New Rules?’, we cover the main changes brought about since the advent of the Companies Act, 2014 including:
- The new thresholds for ‘small’ companies and certain ‘small’ groups
- Changes since 21 September 2018?
- Miscellaneous Technical Statement 41 on compilation assignments
- Engagement/representation letters – suitable audit exemption templates available on our website here
- Procedures and Planning
- Accountant’s report
- Resignation issues and voluntary audit
For the answer to the quiz question above and other similar questions on the Audit Exemption, go to our website and download the webinar on this topic for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
There are 18 other webinars on various topics – also for €45 each, or you may purchase two at the same time for €80 or 5 for €190.
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
For the following, ready to use, audit exemption engagement and representation letters (in Word) available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or ore templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links: