Common Errors in FRS 102 Accounting
Revaluation gains on tangible fixed assets go through the Profit & Loss Account. True or False? The answer is ‘False’.
To find out where revaluation gains on tangible fixed assets are presented, see our webinar called ‘Common Errors in FRS 102 Accounting’ where you may download the slides and support materials, all for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
The webinar, is 51 minutes long, and may be viewed anytime for up to a year from date of purchase, covers the following key areas, among others:
- Directors’ loans – the new rules on amortisation since 1 January 2019;
- Investment property revaluations;
- Statement of Changes in Equity (SoCE);
- Tangible fixed assets revaluations;
- Depreciation not charged;
- Going concern and break-up;
- Deferred tax gone missing;
- Areas of judgement and estimation uncertainty;
- Turnover accounting policy;
- Stocks/inventory accounting policy; and
- Disclosing the functional currency.
There are 18 other webinars on various topics – also for €45 each, or you may purchase two at the same time for €80 or five for €190.
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
We have also prepared, ready to use, several engagement and representation letter templates (in Word format) for many types of assignment, which help reduce misunderstandings about engagement scope and liability. These are available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or more templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links.
Our latest additions may be of interest to you: