Accounting for Impairments
Impairment of inventories is dealt with differently from the impairment of other assets within the scope of FRS 102.27. True or False?
Well the answer is ‘True’.
For more knowledge and further challenging quiz questions and go see our online webinar on Accounting for Impairments, and download the slides and support materials, all for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
The webinar deals with the following areas:
- Inventories and impairment;
- Overview of principles – other assets, besides inventories;
- Impairment triggers;
- Impairment testing: when and how?
- Testing Goodwill for impairment;
- PBE- assets held for service potential;
- Recognising an impairment loss;
- Reversing an impairment loss;
- Disclosures for non-small entities; and
- Small entities – Section 1A disclosures
There are 18 other webinars on various topics – also for €45 each, or you may purchase two at the same time for €80 or 5 for €190.
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
We have also prepared, ready to use, audit exemption engagement and representation letters (in Word format) available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or more templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links: