Now is a good time to update your CPD over the summer months before the crazy busy tax season starts. Of course, nowadays there is no such thing as a quiet time, so it is best to plan your CPD time now. Why not set aside time on Friday afternoon this week to do a catch up. All our webinars come with a quiz to test your learning and an automatic CPD certificate is issued once you have viewed the material.
Some of the relevant topics on our website include the following webinars:
The webinar online video is 52 minutes in length, broken into two parts. It deals with many issues that are topical now under the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
• Inventories which are treated differently than other impaired assets;
• Impairment trigger points;
• Testing Goodwill for impairment;
• How to recognise an impairment loss;
• Small entities – what are the Section 1A disclosures?
• FRS 102 – the Triennial Review;
• Directors’ loans – ‘small’ entities, relaxation of some of the amortisation requirements;
• Intangibles in a business combination;
• Investment property rented within a group;may be v
• Classification of certain financial instruments;
• Definition of financial institution;
• Reconciliation of net debt in statement of cash flows; and
For a full list of all our webinar recordings, please got to our webinar site here. They may be viewed at any time for 12 months after the date of purchase.
We also have a complete set of complementary letters of representation, updated for the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and letters of engagement for immediate download here.