Tax advocacy is now banned for all audit clients. True or False?
The answer is ‘False’.
To hear why this is false and find out what exactly are the rules surrounding an auditor helping an audit client argue a case with the Revenue Commissioners, go see our online webinar entitled Audit Update where you may download the slides and support materials, all for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
The webinar, which may be viewed anytime for up to a year from date of purchase, covers the following areas:
- IAASA Audit and Ethical Standards April 2017;
- Planning and independence;
- Analytical review and sampling;
- Fixed assets, Debtors, Stock, Bank and Creditors;
- Financial statements review;
- Law and regulations;
- PBSE, Going Concern;
- Audit report;
- The ‘Bannerman’ paragraph;
- Issues on PSD visits; and
- International Education Standard 8 (IES 8).
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
We have also prepared, ready to use, audit engagement and representation letter templates (in Word format) for a company audit assignments, available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or more templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links.