The GDPR is in place one year on 25 May 2019. How up to date are you on the application of the new data protection rules? Try this quick question. Is ‘storing data’ included in the definition of the term ‘processing’ as far as the GDPR is concerned? True or False?
To find out the correct answer, watch our webinar called ‘GDPR for Accountants’ where you may download the slides and support materials, all for just €45. On successful completion, receive a CPD certificate for your newly acquired knowledge. Well done!
The webinar is 54 minutes long and covers the basics of data protection from an accountancy practice angle. It may be viewed anytime for up to a year from date of purchase and covers the following key areas:
- Background to the data protection legislation;
- The Six Principles of GDPR (or is it Seven?);
- Changes to data processing responsibilities;
- New/enhanced data subject rights;
- New data governance obligations;
- Data breaches and new notification requirements; and
- An Action Plan to get your compliance up to date.
All our webinars are accessible at any time (for 12 months from date of purchase) here.
We have also prepared, ready to use, several engagement and representation letter templates (in Word format) for many types of assignment, which help reduce misunderstandings about engagement scope and liability. These are available to purchase online (bulk purchases of 5 or more templates attract a 20% discount), please click on the relevant links.
Some shown here may be of interest to you: